dinsdag 31 maart 2009

Bring Back the Supermodels!

In the 90's there was a group of Supermodels (with a capital S)who dominated the runways and fashionmags. Some girls my age (22) will probably remember that supermodel era and of course everyone still knows who those Supermodels were. Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, Stephanie Seymour, Claudia Schiffer and many, many more, but my absolute favourite was, and still is: Cindy Crawford.











I used to sit around, flip through my mother's magazines and cut out all the Cindy-pictures. You can imagine I was pleasantly surprised by the editorial in the November 2008 issue of french Vogue (styled by another one of my favourites: Carine Roitfeld). With the whole early nineties revival (bodycon dresses etcetera), Cindy is the perfect model to showcast the new (/old) trends. Other magazines picked up on this too, because Cindy will also be featured in the April 2009 issues of Allure Magazine and Harpers Bazaar (US). She still looks amazing!


French Vogue, November 2008


Allure Magazine, April 2009


Allure Magazine, April 2009

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten