maandag 6 april 2009

Weekend

Just spend the weekend by meeting up with friends, shopping with my mom and watching Sex and the City dvds with my boyfriend. He had a huge cold, so that's probably the only reason we were watching them together. He was too weak to protest. ;)

I ran into my old crush, while I was hanging out with a good friend. I hadn't seen him in almost three years. He lives abroad and is probably the last person I would ever expect to run into, but there he was, sitting at our table when I returned from the bathroom. It felt so liberating not to have any feelings towards him whatsoever. Although he wasn't that talkative, it was good to just see him and feel like my normal self. Not like before, a nervous wreck, anxious about the way I came across in the conversation.

So when he left and non-enthousiastically mumbled something like: "I'll see you around." (translation: I Don't Care If I Ever See You Again), I really felt the urge to go all Paris Hilton on him and blurt out: "TTYN!" (Talk To You Never!). Didn't do that of course...

Went to Primark on Saturday with my mom. Bought some cute stuff, but most of what they sell is just rubbish. I really want to plan a quick shoppingtrip to the UK, Primark is just so much better over there! Well maybe in June, after my trip to Istanbul. Which I'm also really excited about!

But...more about that later!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten